Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's Chocolate Got to Do with It?

Already, the questions begin. In no particular order:

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Why not?

Q: What's chocolate got to do with it?
A: If I had more chocolate I might be content to sit on my middle-aged ass.

Q: Do you actually get laid less often after you get married?
A: Depends. According to our Fun Lunch Friday conversations, I'm way ahead of all my friends, regardless of marital status. Well, except for the gay man-whore but he's an anomaly.

Q: Are you going to the GCHS 20 year reunion in August?
A: If at all possible. I'm taking summer classes so I might have exams that weekend.

Q: How did you end up in Houston?
A: The guy I married wanted to move here. Aside from marrying me, it was his only bright idea.

Q: Are you still married to him?
A: Nope, traded up to a native Houstonian.

Q: What time does the luau start?
A: 1 p.m. CPT

No comments:

Post a Comment